UGC NET Admit Card 2022 :- UGC NET 2022 Admit Card is released for UGC NET Examination for December 2021, and June 2022 cycles. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the University Grant Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) Notification for the UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (Merged Cycles). Notification From 30-April-2022 to 24-May-2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
All the Details related to UGC NET 2022 like official notification, Selection process, Age Criteria, Application Fees, Last Date, Exam Date, Selection Process, How to apply, Overview, Require Documents, Apply Online Link, Exam Pattern are given below.
Formsnotice Team Provides Verified Information to users / Visitors for free if you like our given information and for upcoming updates you can join our telegram channel or WhatsApp group from the mentioned link below.
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 Combined Cycle
|National Eligibility Test (NET)
|Last Date to Apply
|Mode Of Apply
|Join our WhatsApp Group
|Join Our Telegram group
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Fees Pay
|Exam Date (Level-4)
|For General Candidates
|For Gen-EWS / OBC-NCL Candidates
|For SC / ST/ PWD Candidates
- JRF Maximum Age Limit : 31 Years ( As on 01.06.2022 )
- Assistant Professor : No Age Limit
UGC NET Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PWD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PWD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET
Exam Pattern Of UGC NET Admit Card 2022
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers. Each question carries two (2) marks. for Each correct response, the candidate will get two marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
|UGC NET 2022 Exam Date and City Information Notice
|UGC NET 2022 notification PDF
|UGC NET 2022 Download Admit Card
|For More Jobs And Information
|Join our WhatsApp group
|Join Our Telegram group